Condo Insurance

Condo insurance is different than home insurance. There are two parts to condo insurance—your condo association’s master policy, which covers the condo complex, building structure, and exterior of your unit; and the personal policy you hold to cover the following:

  • Permanent fixtures within the condo
  • Personal property/possessions
  • Theft, fire, or vandalism
  • Certain expenses you may incur if you have a loss and you cannot use your condo
  • Some personal liabilities and financial responsibilities if someone is injured on your property

You can also add special coverage to your condo policy to cover things such as:

  • Loss Assessment
  • Earthquake
  • Flood (separate policy)
  • Home Office Business
  • Identity Theft
  • Jewelry/Silverware
  • Water Backup/Sump Overflow
  • Watercraft

Your Bearingstar agent has a full understanding of condo insurance and can guide you through the process of selecting the best coverage for you, and will provide you with options for any additional protection you may need. And you may save money when you combine your condo policy with your auto policy.